Boston Living Soulfully is a community of men who love men that is enriched by our connections to one another and to Easton Mountain. We co-create monthly gatherings of fun, safe, social and spirited events that foster self exploration and brotherhood. Our vision is to support the lives of men who love men so we can then, collectively, become a more positive force for change in the world.
Monthly Gatherings and Calendar
We gather on the First Sunday from 6-8 p.m. from October to June each year to share with each other our stories, struggles and triumphs. We have a monthly program that will have a social, spiritual, or community focus. We meet at Spontaneous Celebrations, 45 Danforth Street, Jamaica Plain MA 02130.
Call for Workshops
Boston Living Soulfully is seeking gay-affirming, community-building programs for our monthly gatherings. We invite skilled workshop facilitators to propose programs that meet our mission and introduce our members to new ways of living centered lives, finding meaningful community, and embracing joy. READ THIS PDF FOR MORE INFORMATION
Our Facebook Page: “Like” us here and use this page as a bulletin board, to make announcements, find out about other members interests, related groups and events, post items for discussion, and see our events.
Contact: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our mailing list to keep informed of upcoming events by filling out the form below.
Check out these Gay Male Spirituality group events that may be of interest to men in the Boston area:
- Easton Mountain: Gay Men’s Spiritual Retreat Center in Greenwich, New York. Many of the men at Boston Living Soulfully have participated in programs there.
- Outbreath: Greater Boston’s LGBT Buddhist Meditation Group
- Shambhala Meditation Center of Boston LGBT Meditation Group: Monthly meetings in Brookline, Massachusetts
- Cambridge Insight Meditation Center: CIMC holds an LGBT meditation evening four times a year.
- GAYLA: A gay men’s gathering each summer at Ferry Beach UU Camp & Conference Center in Saco, Maine
- Rowe Labor Day: A gay men’s gathering every Labor Day Weekend at Rowe Camp & Conference Center in Rowe, Massachusetts