We asked one of the staff to write up how we did Winter Spirit Camp. Here's what he came up with.
Recipe for a Winter Spirit Camp
- 3 Hosts
- 14 Presenters
- 10 Volunteers and Staff
- 52 Participants
- Blend well in a wine and cheese reception followed by dinner.
- Prep with an opening circle.
- Peel off clothes and roast in a sauna.
- Cover and allow to rest overnight.
- Stuff with breakfast.
- Season with thought-provoking workshops.
- Stuff with lunch.
- Knead well on a massage table.
- Chill on ice.
- Stuff with dinner.
- Shake well on a dance floor.
- Roast in a sauna again.
- Allow to rest overnight.
- Stuff with brunch.
- Prepare for take-out.
- Go home refreshed, enlightened, and with ideas to feed the world.
You guessed it! We asked a chef. Nevertheless, we thought you'd like to see his answer.
Here are some of the "Ingredients:"
Here are Emmanuel Avellenet and Miguel. Emmanuel will be one of the hosts at Soak Up the Sun, June 21-24.