A Word From The Board President

Greetings Easton Community, I am happy to report that Easton Mountain Inc. ended 2012 in the black. Albeit a small amount of black, it is a great accomplishment and speaks volumes of the intensive efforts put forth by Easton staff and volunteers who work tirelessly to provide the programming and quest services needed to produce these results. Approximately 73% of our revenue comes from workshops and programmed events, and the remaining 27% from one time donations, restricted donations, monthly pledges,and other fund raising events. I would also like to extend my gratitude to the Easton Community for your support. It takes a Community to make Easton work!!! Warmest Regards,  Ed Marchi