Personal Training for the Body and Soul - June 11-14
Personal Training for the Body and Soul
presents Find Your Passion with
Steve Bolia and Rob Dorgan
- Are you dissatisfied with a part of your life or perhaps the whole thing?
- Do you ever have that feeling that there is more to life than what you are doing or experiencing?
- Somewhere inside you, do you feel that there is a passion that wants to be unleashed?
The truth is, we are the caretakers of our own soul and we are the only ones who can wake it up to create the life we are longing to live. If you have ever felt stuck in your life or know that there is more to life than the same old same old, Personal Training for the Body and Soul’s Find your Passion is for you. Happiness is about finding your true source within. Life comes at us in the most unexpected ways. We experience the spectrum of emotions from up to down and everywhere in between, but we can develop a sense of personal peace and happiness from a deeper relationship with ourselves. That way, no matter what is going on in our lives, we can take a deep breath and know that we are truly OK. “Find Your Passion” is about developing the tools to help you strengthen your relationship with your self and step outside your self imposed box of limitations. We will provide tools to strengthen the three aspects of the self: Body, Mind and Spirit.
What you can expect:
The Body-The Physical: Our Foundation:
A strong foundation helps us move our bodies and give muscle to the other components of our lives. We will explore making our bodies stronger through:
- Traditional yoga and our cardio, “Yoga with a Kick.”No Yoga experience is necessary
- Volley ball in Easton’s beautiful new pool. Play time is important!
- Learn about Juicing! We will explain the benefits to taking in concentrated nutrients to bring you to better health and maintain it. You will experience a different juice each day of the retreat
- Reflexology: We will trade traditional reflexology treatments with each other. There are reflex points in our feet that correspond to all the internal organs and most parts of the body. Finding out how to treat your whole body through the feet can be very beneficial and extremely relaxing
The Mind -The Mental: Friend and Foe
Our mind or the Ego can be a great ally or it can be our worst enemy. Training your mind just like your body, is a way to change your perception and unlock the door to personal freedom. You will gain many tools to help you calm the mind. We will explore:
- Breathing Techniques
- Concentration Exercises
- Fundamentals of Meditation. No prior meditation experience required.
The Spirit- The Energetics: Finding Your Wings to Fly:
Our spirit is an essential part of our well -being and wholeness. Together we will explore
- A Guided hands on Polarity Massage to balance your energies.You will learn to give and receive an energy massage with some basics to Swedish massage as well
Body, Mind and Spirit Combined: Experiencing a Trance Dance.
- We will move our bodies to some awesome beat filled music and end the session with a journey of relaxation where we can go inside and seek the inspiration we need to open our lives up.
No prior experience is necessary in any of the modalities that we will explore. The only thing you need is an open mind and heart and the willingness to experience your own transformation. Join us as we use this weekend to find our wings and explore what it’s like to fly free through our wild and wonderful life.
If you have questions about
rides, meals, & more, visit our
Rates and Accommodations
All rates include housing, food and programming unless noted. Bookings are per person per bed.
Commuter: $ 295 Does not include Housing. Use this option if you want to attend the programming and have meals, but wish to stay off campus.
Garden Cabin: $ 495 Dormitory style with 5 bunk beds that can sleep up to 10 people. Bathrooms facilities in the Lodge, 500 ft away.
Photos by Dave Dietz