Taste for Community Events
A Taste for Community is a special celebration that gives folks an opportunity to support the important work of Easton Mountain. Events take place between May 15-18th and will feature food, drinks, socializing, a short video presentation, and in some cases, guest speakers.Choose the event to your liking from our calendar listing, then click on "register" to sign up and make your contribution. Prior to the event you will receive an email with more details. Thank you for your support!
If you are unable to attend one of the events, please consider making a tax deductible contribution to our spring fund raising effort.
- Dinner at the home of Andrew Kerivan and Steve Dyer, Quincy, MA; May 16th; 6:00PM.
- Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres with hosts Ed Marchi and Michael Harbinson. Schenectady, NY ; 6:00PM.
- Dinner at the home of David Naimark and Griffin Thomas with Guest Speaker James Lopata; Boston, MA; May 17th ; 6:00PM.
- Dinner at the home of Eric Freiman-Polli. Newton, MA May 17; 6:00PM.
- Wine Tasting with host Michael Guimon. Chicago. IL ; May 18th; 4:00PM.
- Cocktail party at the home of John Salvato and Nick Mazza with Guest Speaker Ray Rigoglioso. Manhattan, NY; May 29th; 6:00PM;