ALL RATES INCLUDE 4 DAYS OF WORKSHOPS, ACCOMMODATIONS (except Commuter), FOOD AND FUN!
Break the cold and lonely spell of winter with four amazing days of connection, play, and discovery with men just like you who are looking for the perfect thaw. Four days to make new friends, light new fires, or rekindle old flames. Four days to let go and feed the bear within. Bear Your Soul brings together men of all shapes, colors, sizes, and abilities, in order to build and foster a stronger bear community. We take the idea of a Bear Run, with food, music, sauna and hot tub, time to connect and play, and add connecting growth experiences that explore masculinity, body image, healing touch, and much more.
Bear Your Soul offers workshops and discussions that allow men to connect more deeply with themselves and one another. Our unique Loving Our Bear Bodies workshop, for example, leads participants through a shared yet personal journey of discovering the beauty within the bear body, all within the healing embrace of your fellow brothers.
Our goal is to foster a sense of radical acceptance, letting go of shame, and becoming comfortable with our full and true selves. We honor the body, mind and spirit of all of our brothers. We value heart centered interaction, authenticity, respect for ourselves and others, healthy sex positivity and inclusion.
This January, a circle of men who are ready to break out of winter’s frost is forming by the warm fire. And there is a place just for you. We’ve created four days that let you CONNECT, PLAY, and DISCOVER:
- Relish rich conversation at home cooked family-style feasts
- Dive into a guided puppy pile and feel the love
- Connect with other men through massage class
- Lounge with new friends in the hot tub or by the fire
- Express yourself through art, music, and storytelling workshops
- Explore your erotic self in the popular “Loving Our Bear Bodies” workshop
- Step into your inner hero through meditation, yoga, and guided classes
- Revel in your tribe in a special drumming and fire ritual
- Dance the night away at our Sunday night Bear Dance
- Enjoy great music, food and fellowship at a closing performance brunc
Rates and Accommodations
- Commuter - $245
Includes meals and programming, does not include housing. Choose this option if you want to stay off-site.
- Newbie - $245
Includes meals, programming, and best available housing. For first-time visitors to Easton Mountain only.
- Garden Cabin - $495
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in our bunk house (5 bunk beds). Showers are located at the Lodge, about 500 ft. away.
- Quad - $545
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in a 4-person (2 bunk beds) room with shared bath.
- Semi-Private - $695
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in a 2-person room with shared bath.
- Work-Study - $195
Includes meals, best available housing, programming that does not conflict with 3 required hours of volunteer work daily.
About the Facilitators