In this Exploring Conscious Touch workshop, we will join together as a community of men to explore touch in a variety of expressions:
- We will explore the art of giving and receiving massage and other touch-related modalities.
- We will practice asking for and receiving touch in a more conscious way.
- We will explore conscious erotic and sensual touch.
- We will explore and journey into the inter-connection of breath and touch.
- We will open to the sweetness of giving and receiving tender and intimate touch.
- We will explore communal touch and group touch.
We will also become more conscious about how touch affects us, nurtures us, and how we can let go of barriers to receiving touch and allow ourselves to have a deeper experience. We will support each other in community to enrich our experience. All this will be done in a container of respect and love, and using carefully selected music playlists and videos to enhance our inspiration, playfulness, and add creativity to the process.
We will let go of stress and tension, be nurtured, and open up to greater ease and freedom of being. We will create a safe, respectful container to help ourselves awaken our bodies, heal, play, connect in community, and have fun.
Please note that this workshop will include both clothes-on and clothing-free aspects.
If you have any questions about this workshop, you can email Arnie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arnie's article on the Easton Mountain blog:
About the Facilitator
Rates and Accommodations
All rates include housing, food and programming unless otherwise noted. Bookings are per person per bed.
Commuter: $ 245
Does not include Housing. Use this option if you want to attend the programming and have meals, but wish to stay off campus.
Camping - Bring Your Own Tent: $295
Includes programming and meals; bring your own tent. Bathroom facilities in the Lodge.
Garden Cabin: $ 495
Dormitory style with 5 bunk beds that can sleep up to 10 people. Bathrooms facilities in the Lodge, 500 ft away.
Quad: $ 545
Each quad room has two sets of bunk beds. its own bathroom and a shower. You may be sharing with up to 3 other guests.
Semi Private: $ 695
Each semi-private room has 2 beds, a bathroom and shower. You may be sharing with 1 other guest.
- Event starts with dinner on Thursday, Mar 30th at 7pm
- Event ends with Closing Circle on Sunday, Apr 2nd around 2pm
(You can arrive anytime after Noon on the start day. Rooms will be ready no later than 3pm)