Easton Mountain is turning 18!
We Want You! - to come help us celebrate over
Memorial Day Weekend!
When a young person turns 18, they step into adulthood. and take on the responsibilities that come with growing up. As Easton turns 18, we reflect on what it means to be a mature organization, and continue our mission into the future! You’re invited to join us in making this special anniversary a weekend to remember. We will commemorate many of the wonderful people, stories, traditions, and accomplishments the Easton community has experienced over the past 18 years. Expect to relax, have fun, and laugh with friends old and new. Join us May 25-28, 2018 for a special Memorial Day Weekend! The weekend will feature entertainment, parties, dances, and delicious home-cooked meals. There will be a variety of engaging workshops drawn from some of our most popular camps. Where else but at Easton Mountain can you select programming options ranging from a morning yoga session to a nature hike to a facilitated massage exchange to a period of mindful meditation to a workshop on erotic spirituality? Throughout this weekend you will have many opportunities to renew body, mind, and spirit in the tranquil setting of Easton Mountain Retreat Center. Make this Memorial Day weekend your well-deserved getaway and enjoy the healing presence of nature, community, and spirit. Your presence at this special anniversary event supports Easton Mountain and shows your commitment to our mission to create positive change in the world. Help us celebrate and give thanks for our first 18 years, and join us as we begin to envision our bright future together! It's a time for sharing memories and for making plans. We will be announcing program details very soon, but now is the time to secure your spot for this milestone event!
New and Favorite Workshops
Yoga with Tim Cooley
Gala Community Awards Banquet
Discussions and Circles
Relaxing in the Pool
Chatting in the Hot Tub
Steaming in the Sauna,
Delicious and Healthy Food
Community and Fellowship
.. and more!
- Can't join us for the whole weekend? Come to the gala dinner a la carte for $150.
- If you are interested in joining the Coming of Age 18 Host Committee, please contact us!.
- Event starts with dinner on Friday, May 25th at 7pm, and ends with Closing Circle on Monday, May 28th around 2pm. You can arrive anytime after Noon on the start day. Rooms will be ready no later than 3pm.
Rates and Accommodations
- Commuter - $245 - Includes meals & programming, does not include housing. Choose this option if you want to stay off-site.
- Camping - Bring Your Own Tent - $295 - Includes meals & programming; provide your own tent. Bathrooms at the Lodge.
- Camping - Private - $395 - Includes meals, programming, a sleeping bag & linens in a tent for one. Bathrooms at the Lodge.
- Garden Cabin - $495 - Includes meals, programming, & accommodations in our bunk house (5 bunk beds). Showers at the Lodge
- Quad - $545 - Includes meals, programming, & accommodations in a 4-person (2 bunk beds) room with shared bath.
- Semi-Private - $695 - Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in a 2-person room with shared bath.