Creating Authentic Erotic Connections
We can learn so much about ourselves by looking more deeply at how we relate to ourselves and others erotically.This experiential week will give you and opportunity to focus on relating erotically in ways that foster personal growth, genuine human connection and contact with the divine. During this retreat, you will explore the ways of interacting erotically that are respectful, safe and life affirming - ways that both help us to go within and to discover new depths of "self" by connecting with others.
.This retreat will follow our typical camp format with a variety of workshops from which you get to choose the ones that are right for you. With a team of experienced facilitators you can empower yourself by owning and sharing and your fantasies, learning the art of sensual touch & erotic massage, getting comfortable with asking for what you want , meditating on the sensations of your own body, & much more. There will also be plenty of opportunities to explore the lighter side of Eros by trying out the mud pit, doing some body painting, playing outdoor sports, reveling in music and movement at a dance party, relaxing at the pool or in the hot tub, or exploring the beautiful land by hiking or canoeing.Discover and accept your deepest levels of sensuality!
Express your feelings, wants and needs and learn to handle the times when someone may say "No" and learn how to say "No" in caring ways that will not diminish the other person's sense of self. In addition you will find new ways of saying "Yes" that gets everyone's needs fulfilled. You will also have an opportunity to book a one on one session with one of our facilitators If you need more guidance on your personal journey.The mystic philosopher Martin Buber has written, "When two people relate to each other authentically and humanly, God is the energy that surges between them". In this retreat we will focus on relating erotically, authentically and humanly.Eros Spirit Camp welcomes all men who love men, including trans-men who are living and presenting as male.
Rates and Accommodations
All rates include housing, food and programming unless otherwise noted. Bookings are per person per bed.
- Commuter: $495
Does not include Housing. Use this option if you want to attend the programming and have meals, but wish to stay off campus.
- Camping: $595 - Bring your own tent! Bathrooms facilities in the Lodge, 500 ft away.
- Camping - Quad: $695 - Share a tent that we provide with up to three other guys. We also provide a cot and sleeping bag. Bathrooms nearby
- Camping - Private: $895 - Enjoy the privacy of a tent that we provide or share it with a friend who pays the commuter rate. Bed and bedding provided. Bathrooms nearby.
- Garden Cabin: $795 - Dormitory style with 5 bunk beds that can sleep up to 10 people. Bathrooms facilities in the Lodge, 500 ft away.
- Quad: $895 - Each quad room has two sets of bunk beds. its own bathroom and a shower. You may be sharing with up to 3 other guests.
- Semi Private: $1,095 - Each semi-private room has 2 beds, a bathroom and shower. You may be sharing with 1 other guest.
About the Facilitators