Harvest Spirit Camp - hosted by Freddy Freeman, Adam Shapiro and guests
Newcomer rates start at $195. - Rates include accommodations, workshops, parties & great food!
Celebrate the fall and all it has to offer in the beautiful mountains of upstate New York. We will spend the weekend harvesting the bounty of local gifts and enjoying great seasonal food together, sharing the art of storytelling around a bonfire, doing autumn crafts, hiking on our land, relaxing together in the hot tub and sauna, dressing up and dancing together, and sharing our gratitude in community.
This event welcomes people of all genders and orientations.
- Visit our partner farm to press your own apple cider
- Gather round the bonfire for local legends and sharing music
- Sample local wines and cheeses at our tasting party
- Take a trip through a cornfield that has been transformed into a labyrinth
- Style your pumpkin with Bling or make your own Jewelry
- Raid our costume closet to get dressed for the Harvest Ball
- Use local apples to make side items to complement dinner
- Stay warm by the fire, or unwind in the sauna or hot tub.
- Head out to our trails covered in vibrant fall colors
- Wake up to Harvest of Gratitude, a celebration of abundance using songs poems and readings from many spiritual paths.
Rates and Accommodations
- Commuter - $275
Includes meals and programming, does not include housing. Choose this option if you want to stay off-site.
- Newbie - $195
Includes meals, programming, and best available housing. For first-time visitors to Easton Mountain only.
- Garden Cabin - $295
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in our bunk house (5 bunk beds). Showers are located at the Lodge, about 500 ft. away.
- Quad - $395
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in a 4-person (2 bunk beds) room with shared bath.
- Semi-Private - $495
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in a 2-person room with shared bath.