Tune in to the deeper wisdom of your body and experience an authentic new relationship with yourself and others
Scott and Rob have combined their experience and practices to bring you this unique and powerful opportunity to:
* Experience Rebirthing Breathwork and Postural Energetics, two powerful mind/body techniques that allow you to move more easily through all life experiences.
* Experience guided and playful exercises that foster enlivening interactions with other Gay Men, including clear communication, getting more of what you want, and connecting from your heart.
* Learn how to identify and work with decisions-made as early as birth- and how to release limiting patterns in order to experience more freedom, ease, and pleasure in all of your relationships.
* Learn how to manage your mind in a way that lets your body speak its truth in new ways.
* Do all of this within the community of a strong, safe, and supportive group of Men who are ready and willing to venture into a higher level of awareness.
About the Facilitators
Rates and Accommodations
- Commuter - $245
Includes meals and programming, does not include housing. Choose this option if you want to stay off-site.
- Newbie - $245
Includes meals, programming, and best available housing. For first-time visitors to Easton Mountain only.
- Camping: Bring Your Own Tent - $295
Includes meals and programming; bring your own tent, bathrooms available in Lodge.
- Garden Cabin - $495
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in our bunk house (5 bunk beds). Showers are located at the Lodge, about 500 ft. away.
- Quad - $545
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in a 4-person (2 bunk beds) room with shared bath.
- Semi-Private - $695
Includes meals, programming, and accommodations in a 2-person room with shared bath.
- Event starts with dinner on Thursday, Apr 20th at 7pm
- Event ends with Closing Circle on Sunday, Apr 23rd around 2pm
(You can arrive anytime after Noon on the start day. Rooms will be ready no later than 3pm)