You are invited to Tantra Con 2018
It is with great pleasure that I invite you to a gathering of 108 Tantrikas *
The purpose of this gathering is to bring together the many teachers and students who are Living Tantra in my lineage from Swami Rama and his teachers, to me, Swami Ravi (Rudolph Ballentine) and my students.
From September 12 to September 16, 2018, Easton Mountain Retreat Center is hosting us to:
- Reunite – a chance to connect with those you may not have met, and reconnect with those you have.
- Recharge – to strengthen and propel us in our Tantric journey
- Rebirth – to assess what it means today to live Tantra in a way that affects both individual and planetary transformation.
*108 is the number of beads in a mala
We have invited students, teachers, and colleagues to join us: specifically people from the two Tantra Teacher Training groups, the advanced men’s Tantra, and many participants from gatherings in the Carolinas, New York and Earthaven. The gathering will offer forums, discussions, experiential sessions, presentations, ritual, art, meditation and movement, locally sourced food, glorious scenery and play. Just to tantalize you, some proposed topics are:
- The inner marriage as it informs our intimate relationships
- The Roots of Tantra: the archeology of our past
- Power and Violence: distinguishing those within and without
- Shamanism and Tantra
- Applying the Tantric Principles to therapy: a case study
- Wonder Body: Tantra alive through art
- The Mahavidyas: accessed through art, meditation and self-reflection
- Creating Alchemical containers for erotic work
It is my hope that we will come together activating all permutations of consciousness to arrive at new understandings through the integral, all in the service of propelling our lineage of Tantra forward as a force for transformation in a world so desperately seeking it.
Come join me in this sacred experimen.
- Swami Ravi Rudra Bharati (Rudolph Ballentine)
Easton Mountain builds their fee structure around the type of lodging you select. They offer several options from semi-private rooms to camping. (See www.eastonmountain.org) Prices include meals, lodging and programs.
SEMI PRIVATE ROOMS ARE SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT
Semi-Private Room: $700 - Each semi-private room has two beds, it's own bathroom and a shower. You may be sharing with 1 other guest. - SOLD OUT
- Quad Room: $650 - Each quad room has two sets of bunk beds, it's own bathroom and a shower. You may be sharing with up to 3 other guests
- Garden Cabin: $600 - dormitory style accommodation with 5 bunk beds that can accommodate up to 10 people. Shared toilets. Showers are located approximately 500 feet away
- Camping - Private Tent Provided: $550 - We provide a tent and sleeping bag. Bathrooms nearby.
- Camping: $500 - Bring your own tent! Bathrooms nearby.
- Commuter: $450 - Staying off campus. Includes meals and programs only.