The purpose of this gathering is to bring together the many teachers and students who are Living Tantra in my lineage from Swami Rama and his teachers, to me, Swami Ravi (Rudolph Ballentine) and my students.
- Reunite – a chance to connect with those you have not met, and reconnect with those you have.
- Recharge – to strengthen and propel us in our Tantric journey
- Rebirth – to assess what it means today to live Tantra in a way that affects both individual and planetary transformation.
Easton Mountain builds their fee structure around the type of lodging you select. They offer several options from semi-private rooms to camping. (See www.eastonmountain.org) At this time, the fee for Tantra Con is being negotiated based upon the number of people attending. Here is what we know at this point:
- The range for Tantra Con will be between $500 - $700 inclusive of lodging, food, and program.
- This fee does not include travel, although some arrangements are being made to transport participants from Albany to the mountain.
- There will be a limited number of work study positions offered at reduced rates depending on the total number of participants.
What you can do now…. Make a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. In the Spring of 2018, formal registration will begin that secures the type of lodging you would like, and that lays out the fees based upon your housing choice. Your deposit will be applied to your final fee. The number of deposits will give Easton staff an idea of the actual costs they will be incurring, and will enable them to narrow the fee range.