Rides to Easton Mountain
If you need a ride to Easton Mountain from Albany, please send an E-mail to email@example.com
Please send your ride request at least five days before your arrival.
Please make sure to provide us with:
- A working cell phone number (IMPORTANT so your driver can meet up with you)
- Names of all people being picked up
- Arrival DATE and TIME
- Arrival location (Airport, Amtrak, Megabus, or Greyhound – Note that the Megabus dropoff is NOT the same as the Amtrak train station)
- ALMOST ALL return rides can be provided by carpooling with fellow attendees, and are arranged during closing circle of the retreat. If you need a ride before closing circle or on another day, please see Jay or another staff member well before you need to depart.
- If you have arrived and not heard from your driver, please TEXT 518.879.6414 -- If you still get no response, call the EM desk at 518.692.8023.
- Our ride services are volunteer driven, so please pay your driver $30 per person for their time and gas expenses.
- Please try to schedule your arrival between 10am and 7pm. After that time it becomes very difficult for us to arrange a pickup. If your arrival is after 7pm, please let us know in advance and we will do our best, but we cannot guarantee a pick up and you may have to arrange for a car service.
- Pickup times will be based on overall needs for the day, so if someone else arrives soon after you, we may ask you to wait for a short time so we can have one driver do both pickups at the same time. THANK YOU