This practice speaks to me, so I can only speak in personal terms. There's something incredibly powerful about accessing direct revelation through journeying. Shamanism returns power ...
- Just wonderful, ecstatic and scary
- The structure is really good as it addresses my emotional needs
- One of the most welcoming atmospheres I’ve ever experienced as a grown up
- The ability to breathe easily and connect with others
- Perhaps the most emotional program I’ve ever experienced in my life and in a good way!
- This has been a very revealing and difficult journey for me - it has made me confront a lot of ‘blocks’ and negative triggers. I wasn't totally aware of and its given me tools to start dealing with them.
- A clear process for change
- I felt I learned a lot about my own remembered pain.
- Positive uplifting grounding. The best 3 days in the last 3 months. This was the best journey of my life as I learnt through my emotions. It has had a huge impact on me. I have never felt lighter.
- Self satisfaction and never felt so seen, heard and met at a place where I can call home. I was lost but have found myself.
"I have been a participant in Arnie’s massage workshops at Easton Mountain. I am very interested in touch and healing modalities and love to be in situations ...read more"
“The whole retreat was very memorable. It has really taught me to value myself
“I have taken several workshops with Arnie. Arnie’s workshops are fun! He offers just the right amount of instruction, a safe and organized ... read more"
"I love Arnie's inspiration/motivation/commitment to the group."
“This was the loveliest retreat in which every detail was consciously chosen to make the weekend truly powerful, thought-filled, and bonding.”
The experience was truly amazing and I look forward to next year and will definitely tell others.
It was great that there was a lot of Journeying, that was the best! It was a great group with good participation and camaraderie, and the facilitators were excellent !
Tony and Jay were great instructors. They did a wonderful job of slowly easing people into the different aspects of introductory shamanism. They were funny ...
I loved the drum and rattle circle, the animal dance, and journeying for others!
Jay and Tony created a great format with the right balance of didactic and experiential exercises. The weekend had a great flow, beginning with basics and going ...
It was a very full weekend, with long and meaningful sessions including; divinations and voyaging to upper and lower realms, healing through shamanism, attachment ...
Friendly and approachable leaders - Jay and Tony worked well together - They were extremely knowledgeable. I particularly liked the rock divination.I would ...
" ... I learned a lot of new things, some of which are new phrases, ideas, or connections I've never thought about before. Journeys I've never done before. So thanks again, I really feel like my shamanic practice has moved to a higher level….” - 2007 Retreat
“… Over the course of the weekend each of you men said things that rang the gong of my soul, whether you knew it or not. Thank you for being that conduit of Spirit …” 2007 Retreat
“... Last weekend was AMAZING, I'm still tingling from it ...” - 2009 Retreat
“ ... My heart opened up to receive so much love in this retreat we both came home with such beautiful memories….” - 2010 Retreat
“… I’m still shining all over from the medicine, guidance, and caring connection we all shared at Easton. Thank you so much brothers ….” - 2015 Retreat